Sunset Cruise at Diaporosfrom
Our guided sunset cruises at Diaporos island are truly majestic. Because of the close proximity of the many small islands in the area, the landscape and the skyscape are remarkably unique. The glow of the sunset through the islands and its light reflected on the sea is an unforgettable experience.
Relax and enjoy. There is little boat traffic at this hour. So we get the water to our ourselves.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Easy
Group Size Large Group
May, June, July, August, September, October
|Boat Name||Boat Size||Engine Size||Max. Capacity||Sunset Guided Price|
|Selva 640 Sport||21 ft (6.35m)||Yamaha 150hp||11 Persons||€ 250|
|Pacific Craft 670 n||24 ft (6.65m)||Yamaha 200hp||9 Persons||€ 300|
|Starting Point||Sunset Cruise|
- Sunshade available onboard: Yes
- Captain included: Yes
- Emergency assistance: Yes
- Third-party insurance: Yes
- Port fees and charges: Yes
- Fuel: Yes
- Local wine or beer: Yes
- Snacks, fruits, refreshments: Yes
- Suitable for children: Yes
- Starts at 17:30 from Vourvourou Beach – next to Ekies All Senses Resort (Departure time flexible upon request).
- Possible stops for swimming and snorkeling at Blue Lagoon, Hawaii beach, Mesopanagia cove and Dimitris cove.
- Back at 20:30 (changes to 20:00 starting on the 15th of September).