Sea Kayaking Drenia islandfrom
Sea Kayaking Day Trip – Sea Kayaking around Drenia islands in Mt. Athos Halkidiki
Our protected coastline is rich in opportunities for adventures at any sea kayaking level. Paddle around stunning rock formations and vibrant wildlife that includes even dolphins. Moreover, you will experience a warm environment where the sun will warm you up during early spring and autumn.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
A Sea Kayaking trip around the Drenia Islands
Description: The activity starts with a small introduction about the trip about the equipment and about difficulty and duration. The route we follow is subject to weather conditions which we take into great consideration. Difficulty has to do with the groups level. We always follow the pace of the less strong person. Light clothes will be needed during the activity and a light jacket handy just in case. Dry clothes can stay safe with us waiting for you at the finish line. Fully guided tour by a BCU Coach.
Location: Near the Monasterial borders & Mountain Athos (2,033m).
Destination: Ammouliani and Drenia islands.
Available Starting Point: Explore the Outside spot (at Eagles Palace Hotel in Ouranoupoli).
Duration: 4 hours (09:00 – 13:30).
Don’t forget to bring: Small Backpack, any Athletic shoe, swimsuit, sun protection, towel. Dry bags (keep wallets, phones, personal
Suitable For Children: Yes, 10 years and up.
Price: The cost for this trip is:
- Adults: 75€ (12+ y.o.)
- Children: 55€ (7 y.o – 12 y.o.)
* VAT included | Minimum 4 persons
- Fully guided tour by a BCU Coach
First Aid included
- Flexible adjustments based on group & on individual needs
- Snacks, fruits, refreshments
- Emergency assistance
- Third party insurance
- Local Greek contact on the ground
- Transport to our Explore the Outside spot in Eagles Palace Hotel in Halkidiki is not included (Can be arranged upon request)
- Personal Travel & Health Insurance (However, it is strongly advise that you take out this type of cover for your own protection, ensuring the policy includes adventurous activities such as Hiking/Trekking).
- Start at 09.00
- Visit precious small islands and remote beaches
- Relax at the beach, enjoy Snorkeling
- Paddle back, arrive at 13:30
Near the Monasterial borders & Mountain Athos (2,033m).
The Donkey Islands, also known as the Drenia Islands, are constituted of 6 beautiful small islands filled with incredible sandy beaches on a picturesque ‘’Greek summer’’ setting. The Donkey Islands are an oasis of 6 spots of land placed upon the vast big blue of the world-renowned Greek seas.
Their folklore name is attributed to the legend that locals used to bring their very old donkeys to the islands in order for the animals to die in a magnificent setting.