Pacific Craft 670 Open, Full-Day
Monasteries of Mount Athos Boat Cruisefrom
This day cruise takes you further south, to the Mount Athos Peninsula. A World Heritage Site and self-governed state in the Hellenic Republic, Athos is home to 20 Eastern Orthodox monasteries under the direct jurisdiction of the patriarch of Constantinople. Moreover, this tour stops at Ammouliani and Drenia islands.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Easy
Group Size Medium Group
All about the Monasteries of Mount Athos Boat Cruise.
May, June, July, August, September, October
|Boat Name||Boat Size||Engine Size||Max. Capacity||Full Day Guided Price|
|Pacific Craft 670 Open||24 ft (6.65m)||Yamaha 200hp||9 Persons||€ 800|
|Starting Point||Full Day|
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance
What is included in this tour?Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- Sunshade available on board: Yes
- Captain included: Yes
- Emergency assistance: Yes
- Third party insurance: Yes
- Port fees and charges: Yes
- Gas: Yes
- Snacks, fruits, refreshments: Yes
- Snorkeling equipment: Yes
- Suitable for children: Yes
- Lunch stop: Yes
What is not included in this tour?Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
Today Greeks commonly refer to Mount Athos as the “Holy Mountain” (Greek: Άγιον Όρος, Agion Oros), as it is home to monks. Women are not allowed at Mount Athos and please note that we are not aloud to approach it in less than 500m.
- Starts at 10:00 from Ouranoupoli – next to Eagles Palace (Departure time flexible upon request)
- Possible stops at the following Holy Monasteries:
- Dochiariou (28 N.M. 2 Hours)
- Xenofontos (29 N.M. 2 Hours)
- Panteleimonos (Russian) (33 Ν.Μ. 2-3 Hours)
- Xiropotamou (35 Ν.Μ 3 Hours)
- Simonos Petras (44 Ν.Μ 3-4 Hours)
- Grigoriou (44,5 Ν.Μ. 3-4 Hours)
- Dionisiou (47 N.M. 4 Hours)
- Agiou Pavlou (48 N.M. 4 Hours)
- Lunch stop at Ammouliani at a local fish restaurant.
- Back at 17:00 (changes to 16:00 starting on the 15th of September)
- Highlights: The view of Mt. Athos (2.003m), The majestic monasteries, Nature at its best