Ionian Coastal Explorerfrom
Cycling Day Trip – Circular route from Karavostasi to Parga, Sivota and back.
We will visit Parga, Sivota and cycle the west coastline overlooking astonishing views to the Ionian sea, the crystal waters of Sivota islands, Corfu and Paxoi islands. This route is a little more challenging than normal, but you will be rewarded with gorgeous views.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
A Cycling Journey!
Location: We pass beautiful Parga and head towards Acheron, which is the river crossed by Hermes, carrier of the souls, in order to deliver them to Charon who transferred them to Hades, Greek mythology 101. From the coastline to the mountains and back to the coastline. Conquer the climbs and wind through remote villages on unbelievably quiet mountain roads.
Destination: Parga, Gliki, Sivota.
Available Starting Points: Explore the Outside spot (at MarBella Elix in Karavostasi Beach).
Suitable for Children: No
Pricelist: 100 € per person (18+ years old)
Participants: Min. 3 persons – Max 6 persons
Essentials: Backpack, cycling clothes, windproof/waterproof membrane, base layer, t-shirt, hat, sun protection
- Road Bike (our bikes are hardtail mountain bikes by Merida and GT).
- Local Greek contact on the Ground
- All Guiding
- Snacks, fruits, refreshments
- Emergency assistance
- Third party insurance
- Transport to our Explore the Outside spot in Karavostasi beach is not included (Can be arranged upon request)
- Personal Travel & Health Insurance (Strongly advise you take out this type of cover for your own protection, ensuring the policy includes adventurous activities such as Hiking/Trekking)
We start from our hotel and cycle towards Parga.
We admire the small village and the coast views and continue towards Gliki-Gardiki. Then we head north-west towards Plataria and Sivota.
Finally we circle our way back to Karavostasi. A total of 130km
We will visit Parga, Sivota and cycle the west coastline overlooking astonishing views to the Ionian sea, the crystal waters of Sivota Islands, Corfu and Paxoi islands.