Diaporos island boat tripfrom
This boat trip takes you to the stunning Sithonia peninsula. Moreover, you will discover the amazing crystal clear blue waters of Vourvourou bay. You will cruise around Diaporos which is the biggest of the nine islands in the bay of Vourvourou.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level easy
Group Size Medium Group
We are based at Ekies Resort!
In front of Vourvourou and very close to the shore, there is a complex of nine small islands. The largest one is called Diaporos, a picturesque island with natural beauty, trees touching the sea, pristine blue waters and a fascinating underwater world. Because of its location, Diaporos has always calm waters.
At Diaporos, you will find Myrsini beach or «Hawaii» as most people call it, one of the most beautiful beaches in Sithonia. With crystal clear blue water, white sand, small bays, and beautiful rounded rocks, Myrsini Beach is beyond all your expectations.
Blue Lagoon is something that is really rarely seen and what cannot be described in words. Like a huge swimming pool between the islands of Diaporos and Agios Isidoros with turquoise, sparkling, shallow water. The sea bottom is completely covered by rocks, shells, and snorkelling is very interesting because of its rich marine world.
*Half day rentals are offered for specific rental periods: 09:00 to 13:30 & 14:00 to 18:30 (17:30 for September and October)
* Maximum number of people per boat: 9 persons. Children allowed, but must be 3 years and up
- Sunshade available on board
- Captain included
- Snacks, fruits, refreshments included
- Snorkeling equipment included
Time of departure
Starts at 09:30 from Vourvourou or Ouranoupoli
*Departure time flexible upon request
Stops and activities
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling Blue Lagoon, Mesopanagia cove and Dimitris cove
- Lunch stop at Ormos Panagias at a local fish restaurant
Time of return
Back at starting point around 17:30
Diaporos island is a small island with great beauty which is located just across Vourvourou. The nature and the green pines that cover the whole island together with the crystal blue waters create a peaceful summer scenery.
Available Starting Points:
- Vourvourou, Sithonia, Halkidiki peninsula, North Greece
- Ouranoupoli, Mt. Athos, Halkidiki peninsula, North Greece
The maximum duration of this cruise is about 8 hours. A shorter option is offered, which lasts about 4hours.
- Full day cruise starts at 09:00
- Half day cruises available departures/returns:
- Departs at 09:00, Return at 13:00
- Departs at 14:00, Return at 18:30
Best months to take on this cruise are during May, June, July, August, September and October.
We understand that sometimes things go wrong and there may be rare cases where you need to reschedule your session. ExploreTheOutside will reschedule or refund your session(s) subject to the table below, and try get you active again on the date of your choice. Please be aware that programming changes are subject to guide availability and that second choice dates may take time to find. If you decide to cancel/postpone your booking, this is what you can expect:
- Up to 3 days before – 100% refund
- Between 3 days and 1 day before – 50% refund
- Less than 1 day before – Zero refund
Apart your personal items, you would need to bring with you the following:
- Snorkelling equipment
- Sun protection
Yes! The tour is suitable for children.