Boat Trip to Diaporos Island and Vourvourou Bayfrom
In front of Vourvourou and very close to the shore, there is a complex of nine small islands. The largest one is called Diaporos, a picturesque island with natural beauty, trees touching the sea, pristine blue waters and a fascinating underwater world. With this boat trip you will cruise around Diaporos island and discover the amazing crystal clear blue waters of Vourvourou bay.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Relaxed
Group Size Large Group
Heaven is Being Redefined with This Incredible Boat Tour!
Diaporos, the largest of nine small islands near the shore of Vourvourou Bay, is known for its natural beauty and clear waters. It is home to Myrsini beach, also known as “Hawaii”, one of the most beautiful beaches in Sithonia. Visitors can also find the rare Blue Lagoon, a turquoise, sparkling shallow area between Diaporos and Agios Isidoros with a rich marine world that can be explored by snorkeling.
|Boat Name||Boat Size||Engine Size||Max. Capacity||Classic (3h)||Premium (5h)|
|MV Marine 25GT||25 ft||Yamaha 200hp||10 Persons||€ 400||€ 550|
|Selva 640 Sport||21 ft||Yamaha 150hp||10 Persons||€ 350||€ 500|
|Pacific Craft 670 Open||24 ft||Yamaha 200hp||8 Persons||€ 350||€ 500|
- Private & Guided Boat Cruise
- Food Package (water, refreshments, Greek healthy snacks, bottle of local wine or beer).
- Complimentary Underwater Photos
- Wi-Fi Onboard
- Snorkeling gear
- Sunshade available on board
- Third party insurance
- Emergency assistance & First Aid Kit
- Life Jackets
Classic (3 hours)
Enjoy a private boat trip to the Island of Diaporos in Sithonia Halkidiki.
- Departure time is flexible and starts at 09:30, 13:00, or 16:30 from the selected departure location.
- Explore the Diaporos Island complex, including Agios Isidoros Island.
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling at the famous Blue Lagoon, Hawaii beach, Mesopanagia cove, Kryfto Bay and Dimitri’s cove.
Premium (5 hours)
Combine the Classic trip with additional time to explore the hidden spots of Diaporos Island. Moreover, this cruise stops at Ormos Panagias for swimming and lunch at a sea-side restaurant!
Same itinerary as Classic but with the following added extras:
- Departure time is flexible and starts at 09:30 or 15:00 from the selected departure location.
- Visit and stop for swimming at the picturesque Karydi beach.
- Visit the ruins of the pre-Byzantine Temple of St. Andreas, the oldest Christian temple in Sithonia (500 B.C.).
- Explore Ampelitsi and Peristeri Islets in Vourvourou Bay with the picturesque double-faced beach.
- Lunch at a local fish restaurant in Ormos Panagias (not included in the price; payable on the spot).