Boat Trip to Paxos, Antipaxos and the Blue Cavesfrom
Take this private boat trip to these hidden treasures of the Ionian Sea where you will get the chance to swim in the amazing, turquoise waters of Antipaxos Island, whose sandy blue water coves have been often compared to that of Caribbean, visit the famous Blue Caves and explore the picturesque island of Paxos!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Relaxed
Group Size Medium Group
Visit The Famous Blue Caves!
When Poseidon, the God of the Sea, wished to find a quiet place to live with his lover, Amphitrite, he chipped a corner from the island of Corfu with one mighty blow of his trident. And no more peaceful-a-corner could he have chosen.
The smallest of the Ionian Islands, Paxos is a rare and special gem – laced with silvery olive groves and lined with soft white chalk cliffs, along with clear aquamarine sea and pebble beaches that must be seen to be believed!
Take this private boat trip to these hidden treasures of the Ionian Sea where you will get the chance to swim in the amazing, turquoise waters of Antipaxos Island, whose sandy blue water coves have been often compared to that of Caribbean’s, visit the famous Blue Caves and explore the picturesque island of Paxos!
|Boat Name||Boat Size||Engine Size||Max. Capacity||Classic (4h)||Premium (6h)|
|Compass 7s||24 ft||Suzuki 200 hp||7 Persons||€ 600||€ 800|
|Axopar 28T Top||28 ft||Suzuki 325 hp||8 Persons||€700||€ 900|
- Private & Guided Boat Cruise
- Food and beverage package (water, refreshments, healthy Greek snacks, and a bottle of local wine or beer).
- Complimentary Underwater Photos
- Wi-Fi Onboard
- Snorkeling gear
- Sunshade available on board
- Third-party insurance
- Emergency Assistance & First Aid Kit
- Life Jackets
Classic (4 hours)
Visit the islands of Paxos and Antipaxos on a private & guided day boat trip. Enjoy time in the town of Gaios and swim at the famous Voutoumi beach.
- Departure time and is flexible upon request and begins at 09:30 from the chosen departure location.
- Cruise to the town of Gaios on the island of Paxos and swim at Mogonissi.
- Explore Antipaxos Island and swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of Voutoumi Beach.
- Back at 13:30
Premium (6 hours)
Combine the Classic option with additional time for exploring the west coast of Paxos Island and the famous Blue Caves.
Same itinerary as Classic but with the following added extras:
- Explore most of the stunning caves of Paxos Island (like Papadi, the famous Blue Caves and Ortholithos) that hide significant mythological history.
- Visit the famous arch Tripitos, where we’ll make a stop to photograph and admire the enormous naturally formed rock structure (part of a collapsed sea cave).
- Lunch stop at a local fish restaurant (lunch not included in price – paid on spot). We can make all necessary reservations in advance!
- Back at 15:30