Compass 7S, Half-Day
Boat Cruise at Pargafrom
Set on a secluded bay of the Ionian Sea, Parga is a beautiful picturesque town in mainland Greece and a popular holiday destination. Here, you can enjoy the clear waters of its stunning beaches (Kryoneri, Piso Kryoneri, Valtos) and the picture-postcard beauty of its brightly colored houses laid out amphitheatrically, or you can indulge in leisurely walks through its narrow alleyways and down the lively promenade lined with ouzo bars and coffee shops.
No one should miss a visit to the splendid Venetian castle at the top of the hill overlooking the town, where you can enjoy a drink at the café while taking in the incredible view.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Easy
Group Size Medium Group
All about the Boat Cruise at Parga.
May, June, July, August, September, October
|Boat Name||Boat Size||Engine Size||Max. Capacity||Half Day Guided Price|
|Compass 7S||24 ft (7.30m)||Suzuki 200hp||9 Persons||€ 600|
|Apache 26 Cabin||26 ft (7.85m)||Suzuki 2x200hp||7 Persons||€ 600|
|Axopar 28T Top||28 ft (8.75m)||Mercury 250hp||7 Persons||€ 600|
|Starting Point||Morning Half Day||Afternoon Half Day|
|Arilla Beach (Harbor)||09:30-13:00
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance
What is included in this tour?Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- Sunshade available onboard: Yes
- Captain included: Yes
- Emergency assistance: Yes
- Third-party insurance: Yes
- Port fees and charges: Yes
- Fuel: Yes
- Local wine or beer: Yes
- Snacks, fruits, refreshments: Yes
- Snorkeling equipment: Yes
- Suitable for children: Yes
- Lunch stop: Yes
What is not included in this tour?Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- Starts at 10:00 from Karavostasi Beach (Departure time flexible upon request)
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling
- Explore the wonderful narrow streets and traditional tavernas of Parga
- Back at 17:00 (changes to 16:00 starting on the 15th of September)