Ammouliani island boat trip
This best-seller day cruise takes you to the astonishing island of Ammouliani, as well as to the Donkey islands. Start your day swimming at remote beaches and small coves. Our guides take you to the best swimming and snorkelling spots.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level easy
- Group Size Medium Group
The only inhabited island of Halkidiki with just 600 permanent residents!
Start your day swimming at remote beaches and small coves. Your captain will show you the best swimming spots around the islands. Ammouliani is a small, yet astonishing island right across from the Mountain of Athos. Tradition is evident all throughout the island, with original folklore houses, trademark gastronomy and typical small gardens filled with astonishing natural goods. Above all is the art of fishing, an art that made them obtain the largest fishing fleet in percentage in North Greece.
Donkey Islands also known as Drenia Islands are a group of small islands right across Ouranoupolis, with turquoise waters and white sand.
Isolated and magnificent beaches, vibrant food & entertainment options, and a mix of impressive vegetation & giant rocks make up for the ideal escape!
Prices pick up Ouranoupoli & Vourvourou
|Boat Name||Boat Size||Engine Size||Max. Capacity||Half-Day Guided Price||Full Day Guided Price|
|Sixty||18 FT||60 Hp||7 persons||€ 250||€ 320|
|Marinello||19 FT||115 Hp||7 persons||€ 350||€450|
|Poseidon||19 FT||115 Hp||8 persons||€ 400||€ 500|
|Triton||21 FT||150 Hp||10 persons||€ 450||€ 550|
* Maximum number of people per boat: 9 persons. Children allowed, but must be 3 years and up
- Sunshade available on board
- Captain included
- Snacks, fruits, refreshments included
- Snorkeling equipment included
- Lunch stop
- Departure Time of departure
Starts at 09:30 from Vourvourou or Ouranoupoli
*Departure time flexible upon request
- Cruise information Stops and activities
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling
- Lunch stop at Ammouliani at a local fish restaurant.
- Return time Time of return
Back at starting point around 17:30
Ammouliani is a small, yet astonishing island right across from the Mountain of Athos. Tradition is evident all throughout the island. Isolated and magnificent beaches, vibrant food & entertainment options, and a mix of impressive vegetation & giant rocks make up for the ideal escape to the sole inhabited island of Halkidiki.
The Donkey Islands, also known as the Drenia Islands, are constituted of 6 beautiful small islands filled with incredible sandy beaches on a picturesque ‘’Greek summer’’ setting. Only one of them is inhabited.
Available Starting Points:
- Vourvourou, Sithonia, Halkidiki peninsula, North Greece
- Ouranoupoli, Mt. Athos, Halkidiki peninsula, North Greece
The maximum duration of this cruise is about 8 hours. A shorter option is offered, which lasts about 4hours.
- Full day cruise starts at 09:00
- Half day cruises available departures/returns:
- Departs at 09:00, Return at 13:00
- Departs at 14:00, Return at 18:30
Best months to take on this cruise are during May, June, July, August, September and October.
We understand that sometimes things go wrong and there may be rare cases where you need to reschedule your session. ExploreTheOutside will reschedule or refund your session(s) subject to the table below, and try get you active again on the date of your choice. Please be aware that programming changes are subject to guide availability and that second choice dates may take time to find. If you decide to cancel/postpone your booking, this is what you can expect:
- Up to 3 days before – 100% refund
- Between 3 days and 1 day before – 50% refund
- Less than 1 day before – Zero refund
Apart your personal items, you would need to bring with you the following:
- Snorkelling equipment
- Sun protection
Yes! The tour is suitable for children.